Friday, January 4, 2013

Pinterest Made Me Do It!! AKA: My New Year's Resolutions

Alright.
We ALL do it. Lol. We sit and live out our lives vicariously through Pinterest.
"Why can't my house be that organized?"
"Why can't my body look like that?"
Why? Why? Why? Blah, blah, blah. We have all done it. It's time for a change. Are you ready??


Well, I am ready!!! (At least until I come down off of my adrenaline high. haha) Ready to take charge! To take back: My Life. My House. My Body. My SANITY. :)

How about you?!

Okay. GOOD! Go Us! Lol :)



I Have 13 New Year's Resolutions For 2013!

  1. This Blog.
  2. Start up a Rustic Homesteading Inspired Business.
  3. Become a Healthier Version of Myself. AKA: Become a Weightloss Warrior. :)
  4. Become a better person.
  5. Expose my daughter to more things. More day trips. More educational experiences. More fun. :)
  6. Reconnect with old friends.
  7. Stockpiling. We've been living off of ours.
  8. Couponing. Basicly, took off a 6-9+ months.
  9. Homesteading.
10. Bigger Garden.
11. Save money.
12. Try to do AT LEAST one Pinterest Project a week. (HA!! We'll see how long that lasts. LOL)
13. HAVE. MORE. FUN.



So, if I haven't made you bored yet, then what are your thoughts?? Help me mold this blog into something Wonderful!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment